Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any ideas for a 1st wedding anniversary gift for my husband?

I know that the ';traditional'; 1st wedding anniversary gift is paper. But what's a really good gift for a hubby that loves basketball, golfing, running, the outdoors, etc. A real ';guys guy';. I would like to do something meaningful, but also something he'd really enjoy.





If there are any guys out there, let me know what you'd like or what your wife did for you!





ThanksAny ideas for a 1st wedding anniversary gift for my husband?
Well, aside from the VERY obvious (a trip to Victoria's Secret, dressed up and waiting for him...) He'd probably enjoy a golf outing (gift card, green fee pass etc) And, believe it or not, he'd probably enjoy it if you went with him and ';caddied'; or at least drove the cart and bragged on his play! What's your budget? That's very important.Any ideas for a 1st wedding anniversary gift for my husband?
I have had the unfortunate tel pleasure of being married for over 31 years now. Presents seem to be lost when you get to these high numbers. But alas, the first is very important. Get him a gift certificate for a local sporting goods store, such as Academy, Bass Pro Shop, etc. If that is his thing, then help him with ';his thing';. Of course, that also carries with it your support of his sporting and/or athletic activities.





I wish you luck, and always remember, the wife is always correct, and if not, remember, she is still always correct. If you have trained him well do help with the dishes, the laundry, the housekeeping, taking out the garbage and child care, then you have a ';keeper';, if not, it is your fault for not making sure the training was done in the first year correctly!
There is a good idea for your a1st wedding anniversary gift. Last year, my husband brought me a special wrapped gift for me. At the first glance, i thought it would be a ordinary dressing for me. But when i unwrapped the box, i saw a colorful portrait which is made from our wedding party's photo. It really touching boz it recalled my sweet moment in my wedding party. What a wonderful gift for me. If you interest in it, you can take a look: www.im-mi.com
A *******. A damned good *******.
Ok I am not a guy but here is an idea. Get him tickets to game (paper you know) A framed photo, book ( best camping sites ? ) fishing trip.hope this helped. Good luck
some type


of autographed sports thing


trust me:)


-Paulina Belucci
i LOVE making scrapbooks, so i think you should make a scrapbook of your relationship, and you can add little things about the sports he likes. good luck!
My wife bought us tickets to a pro football game. We went together and I loved it.
Massage....mmmm...
Get him a new golf gear or a hunting rifle for outdoors
a divorce lol, nah just joking


how about a years membership to his favorite golf course
  • spots
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment