Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the dumbest question or comment your wife (or husband) has made to you during a game?

My favorites were during an NBA game, ';The coach is yelling at him, do you think he's crying?';


During an NFL game, the score is 20-10 at halftime ';You can turn it off. The white team is going to win 40-20 anyway.';What is the dumbest question or comment your wife (or husband) has made to you during a game?
One time my g/f (at that time) asked me (while I was drinking a beer) having sex with her while the game was on,,,,she asked me if that's all men think about is sex, beer, and football?? Ummm,,,,YES !!!What is the dumbest question or comment your wife (or husband) has made to you during a game?
well I'm not married but my sister tells me all the time that she only pulls for the team that has the best name.





for example: she would pull for the panthers over the browns becasue she likes the name panthers better than the name browns





I tell her all the time that that has nothing to do with if they are better
Lol that's funny





the best thing is when ur mom walks in and hears a name or part of a name and freaks and says the wrong name and goes on and on about a great baseball player and ur watching football, it happens A lot my moms getting old
';You watching football, honey?'; Duhhhh!!!!!
My wife actually wanted me to have sex during an OU game. I nearly strangled that dumb beotch!
';So which one is Barry Bonds?';


During an NFL game

No comments:

Post a Comment