Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can my husband and I plan our first anniversary trip.?

We are in Dallas, Texas. The trip is for about 3 days in late april. and I both enjoy a little bit of out and a little of in. Not fussy about that aspect. Any suggestions?Where can my husband and I plan our first anniversary trip.?
How about New Orleans? It's not too far and has some great culture and eating to keep you occupied for a long weekend. And as a bonus, you'd be supporting their economy.





You could also fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico and enjoy some time on the beach (while still using the US Dollar, which is taking a beating vs. other currencies).





A bit further, but NYC can be very romantic -- carriage rides in Central Park, climbing the Empire State Building, seeing a Broadway show, dinner in Greenwich Village, etc.





Happy travels!Where can my husband and I plan our first anniversary trip.?
San Antonio has a lot to see and do and isn't far. My friends went there from Florida and loved it. http://www.visitsanantonio.com/index.asp鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment