Thursday, July 29, 2010

How long will my husband be in the field for mct?

How long will my husband be in the field for mct?


will my husband be able have free time when he mct?will he call me when he at mct?when he done mct will i and my kids be able to go with him to pcola fl for his mos?how long does it take to get insurance from the marine?how long is mct?sorry for all these question?How long will my husband be in the field for mct?
MCT is 21 days long and he will not usually get free time. As for you and the kids going to FL with him for school, schools are different depending on the time and i know those schools there are usually long. With that being said, they will not allow you to live with him while he is at school. He would be able to come off base and see you on the weekends if you were down there though. Insurance will start on you as soon as he start bootcamp and does his paperwork during the first weekHow long will my husband be in the field for mct?
About 3 weeks. He will have time, but cramming 2 months of training into 3 weeks doesn't really leave much time for ';free time';. When I went through, the MCT Marines trained until the day before they graduated. No, while he's in MOS school, the family won't be able to live with him.





Insurance? As in Tri-Care? As long as you're enrolled in DEERS, you should have coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment