Thursday, July 29, 2010

Should i trust my husband after he cheated on me twice ?

My husband and i have been together for 4yr. What i know is that he has cheated on me twice but he said that he did not have sex with them but everybody that worked with him says different. Because the two women used to work were he worked. Should i believe him and trust him??? He says that he won't do it again.Should i trust my husband after he cheated on me twice ?
TWICE!!??





Forgive?...no way, He wouldn't have had a chance to do it twice...I would have left his lying *** the first time!Should i trust my husband after he cheated on me twice ?
You can exposed him and her on the busted and exposed video website. It is a video website for exposing cheaters, liars, fraud, scams, con artist, adultery, the missing and more. You can make your on video and put in on their website at http://www.bustedandexposed.com

Report Abuse



He cheated twice?


Do you believe him? I guess not by the guess not just by your question. You have to go with your gut instinct. You should also ask if you willing to live with this kind of behavior. Can you look the other way? You deserve to be treated right and respected.





Remember, it is not your fault if the marriage ended. It doesn't mean it's a failure either.
No, don't believe him or trust him until your instincts and your heart tell you that he deserves that. You have a lot of doubt here, and you should have a lot of doubt. He sounds like a sneaky guy, and he'll probably continue to be a sneaky guy. (Makes me wonder if he hides other stuff - like computer time, his cell phone, etc).
Once is a mistake, twice is taking the mick. I admire that he told you, but you have to think why did he tell you? If he has cheated on you, twice, then your marriage is obviously not something he genuinely is worried about losing. Otherwise he wouldn't jeopardise it like that. Do not trust him :(
What do you consider cheating if there is no sex. If he was just close to them and someone decided to start the rumor that he cheated I must be a whore. I am always talking to guys at work and I am married.








Anyways, if you have 100% proof that he cheated you should have left him the first time!
No, You need to divorce his dumb ***. Once a cheater always a cheater. Also when you and your husband took ur vow es in front of the priest and god and everybody else at your wedding.He runied it. So you need to leave him. He will keep on cheating on you until you do leave him or he leaves you.
Of course you should believe him and then you will just sit around and wait for it to happen a third and fourth and fifth time and you can just keep 'believing him' for the rest of your life.








most people call that ';being naive';
You are setting yourself up for more pain if you allow him to walk all over you like that. Sticking around after he has cheated and LIED twice, is like saying ';You can do whatever you want to me and I'll never leave';.
No you shouldn't stay with your husband if he cheated on you twice. Not unless you start knocking about with other fellas as well. Its not fair otherwise.
Your the only one that knows if you will be able to trust him again or not but if that was me the trust would be gone forever and our marriage would be over.
If you want to go through the pain again then stay with him. I think you know deep down that he WILL DO IT AGAIN, no questions asked.
Just twice, that's nothing stay with him and he will keep doing it.....
Once is enough to dump him. Leave. Now. Have some self-respect.
That's a great idea.
Sorry, but you my friend are naive and a doormat. Leave him now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment