Thursday, July 29, 2010

When will my husband receive his first Army paycheck after starting basic?

He leaves for basic training on Oct. 27th...so I'm assuming since pay days are the 1st and 15th of every month, that he will get it around the 15th of November? Is that right?When will my husband receive his first Army paycheck after starting basic?
My hubby is AF, so it may work a little differently, but I would assume you'll get something on Nov 15th, but I've heard that it can take as long as 6 weeks for pay to catch up and be direct deposited into the designated account.





You'll also want to check for BAH and other allowances. My hubby started BMT on 21 July and we're just now getting our BAH on tomorrow's paycheck.When will my husband receive his first Army paycheck after starting basic?
That should be correct. My husband left for basic last Sept. 2nd and received a paycheck on Sept. 15th for the 2nd-15th. His Bah may take a check or two to be effective and his family separation may not come in until 30 days after he is gone... and they will back pay what they owe you for the first month.
Nope, more than likely, his first pay check will be on Nov 30th.





You have to remember, the number of new recruits each month, it takes time to process all the paperwork.





But he will be paid from day one,





So when he is finally paid, he will receive all pay up till that point.
He will hopefully get it then, but I would not depend on it til the 1st of December. It really depends on how many guys are inprocessing at BCT at that time and how backed up paperwork is. Good luck tho. :)
probably not. more like 1 December. it takes 4-6 weeks minimum for the first pay to hit.
Give the pay 4 to 6 weeks to kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment