Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why does my calico cat have an attitude and why does she only like being held by my husband and I?

She also doesn't like other men but doesn't mind other woman.Why does my calico cat have an attitude and why does she only like being held by my husband and I?
Because cats are evil. I recommend getting a dog.Why does my calico cat have an attitude and why does she only like being held by my husband and I?
that's really funny!! my husband would agree with the best answer!

Report Abuse



Did you socialize your cat when she was a kitten. If not that would explain why she only likes you and your husband. I have a cat that hides when ever when have company. When she was a baby we were anti-social, so she doesn't like people coming over. I would suggest buying cat treats, then have your most patient friend sit down and try to coax your kitty to take the treat. After she is comfortable with this friend have other try to give her treats. Pretty soon she will associate company with treats, and she will love it when you have guests.
My muted calico is so shy that altho I'vehad her since August 2000, my best friend has seen her only twice--once thru a window, %26amp; once down a hall from about 20 feet away. She hides whenever there is someone else in the house %26amp; only shows herself to her ';brother'; %26amp; me.
Because she is a cat. Cats just act strange sometimes, I know mine does.
calico cats are like this i find,and they sulk lots to
calico cats are generally man or woman oriented not both. And they ussually have alot of attitude.
I have a Calico and she is a bit flaky, but lovable. She is skittish around other people, but entirely comfortable with me and my spouse. She is very mouthy too and wants things done her way. When our alarm clock goes off, she gets on our dresser and starts throwing things off of it or rips up the rug to wake us up to feed her. She also like to challenge the dogs by getting really close and staring at them. They freak out and she walks away with triumph. Maybe it's just the breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment