Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why does my husband play Dark ages of Camelot for hours and hours at a time, every day?

Is this something I should be concerned about? I am not into computer games at all. I feel like there is something secretive and creepy about this addiction. Is there? Or is this okay? He has been doing this for about five months now.Why does my husband play Dark ages of Camelot for hours and hours at a time, every day?
He is just overplaying it.


All MMORPG's like dark ages of camelot require a decent amount of gametime to be good.





I say try to keep him playing less, overplaying can just get him more involved in the game.Why does my husband play Dark ages of Camelot for hours and hours at a time, every day?
well yes it can harm his health and suffer bad brain problems and can have a high number to his glasses causing surgeryies and operations you should tell him to take a break or take him out somewhere for a little while


make me best answer please i need the points!
he is maby becoming a video game addict or just a nerd so try helping him with his problem
well hes surely addicted to it i guess..
  • spots
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment