Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Do you preffer to Live Poor but happy with husband whomakes youhappy in the bed or Rich but Unhappy in bed?

Ladies or getleman can answer, be nice.How Do you preffer to Live Poor but happy with husband whomakes youhappy in the bed or Rich but Unhappy in bed?
Poor and happy, all the way!!





Why would anyone choose to be unhappy? Even if you're rich, you're still UNHAPPY?!?! Yeah, no thanks! That would be asinine!How Do you preffer to Live Poor but happy with husband whomakes youhappy in the bed or Rich but Unhappy in bed?
RICH but unhappy in bed but who cares about that when i can go shopping any time i want. I can make my own self happy in bed with the best toys money can buy. Being poor but happy in bed doesn't last because after awhile you will start arguing over money and slowly but surely the once happiness in bed turns into bitterness.
Honestly, I would rather be with a rich man and unhappy in bed.


I'll explain; I could teach a man tricks to make me happy in bed and still shop, own real estate, be an entrepenuer, feed the hungry or do what ever makes me happy. Not to say that I needed him to have money at all...





I would not want to be poor and forget about all the bills and existing problems only when we are having incredible sex. After the sex how are we going to eat? Better yet how are we going to wash our asses when the hot water gets cut off because we are soo poor.





The rich guy that treated the woman bad still paid child support after the relationship was over. In the end she was able to move on and be happy with someone new and still had income from the last rich guy that treated her like crap. Child Support isn't cheap. That money came in handy.





Thats the bad thinking that society puts on females, ';money can't buy you happiness'; It can't buy happiness literaly but, it can allow you to expand ideas and other ventures. Thats another story...
Since money is only an energy that is attracted when we feel good then is evident that i would rather be happy first and love.


the EQUATION goes:





BE DO HAVE.





about being poor and rich, there are people out there that they are SO RICH that they ONLY one thing they got is money.
Poor but happy. My 1st husband made good money but he ended up cheating and treating me like crap. We took nice vacations, etc. but I divorced him and lived off of $8.00 an hour.


I ended up falling in love with a poor man. He had huge child support payments but as long as we were together it didn't matter. By the way, my 'poor' husband's kids are now over 18, we own our business and are doing quite well. So give me a poor man who makes me happy in (and out of) bed, anytime.
I would say in love and be poor the less I had the happier I was you learn to appreciate each other and the things in life that you take for granted
HOW ABOUT happy period. It is not anyone elses job to ';make'; you anything. It is YOUR responsibility to make YOURSELF happy.
Poor and happy.
poor and happy
The first of course. I make good money soo poor is not an option for me
Both! But love trumps money, in my book anyway.
  • spots
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment