Thursday, July 29, 2010

When can i received the pension from the death of my husband who were a retired employee of ford?

My husband died in October. after that i did not receive my pension or benefits from ford in canada.When can i received the pension from the death of my husband who were a retired employee of ford?
Ford in Canada must have a phone number for member benefits. Call them and ask.When can i received the pension from the death of my husband who were a retired employee of ford?
You must contact Ford in Canada for this information. It could be that there is some paperwork to be filed before you can receive these benefits.
I don't know your circumstances, but I'd act swiftly on this; even if it meant hiring an attorney. If the car manufacutrers go belly up (file bankruptcy) you could lose your money

No comments:

Post a Comment