Thursday, July 29, 2010

What specific behavior on the part of Mrs. McCain causes some to state she is ';afraid'; of her husband?

I'm haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe this. She chooses to accompany her husband on the campaign trail.





Which specific things in her body language or comments cause some to state she is ';afraid'; of him?What specific behavior on the part of Mrs. McCain causes some to state she is ';afraid'; of her husband?
Ha! Ha! I heard this,they are reaching. you think she is feeling the darts of satan sons pointed at her and her Husband. I have never heard such hate. We all need to be praying for our Country. God Bless you!What specific behavior on the part of Mrs. McCain causes some to state she is ';afraid'; of her husband?
I am not sure of the specific behavior but is known in Washington for having a terrible temper problem. Maybe that is the issue.


You know, if one suffers years of torture like he did though, I guess you might be a little cranky too.


I don't like the guy but I have never heard anyone say she is afraid of him (though I don't doubt you).


She seems very ill at ease on the campaign trail but that seems like her personality and more a reflection of her than him. I would not be at ease on the campaign trail either so to me it makes sense. She is not running and is not into politics and to get thrust all of a sudden into that life seems (start of the election) seems like it would take its toll.
I don't see it. But, it was hillarious watching Bill behind Hillary on her ';Big Win'; speach the other night. He looks like he would rather be any place but with her. And I would say if anyone should be afraid of their spouse it is Bill.
The Pony's answer made me laugh and laugh! But i do respectfully disagree.





Islam.








As to Mrs. McCain, I do not believe for even one second she is afraid of her husband.
No she is not afraid that woman is taller, bigger and has more money then McCain. $100 million + she has.





She's not exactly a helpless house wife being abused who can't escape.
IDK if she is afraid of McCain but I DO KNOW that America is afraid of that angry-looking Michelle Obama who is never proud %26amp; always looks like she has PMS ( Punish My Spouse )
Could be it is the same torment Nancy Reagan went thorough in the final days of President Reagan's Administration. She never knew what he was going to say--it always made her very tense.
She's not afraid of him. Now Obama on the other hand looks like Michelle could fling him across the room .
She may just be watching out for michelle to bust in the room with her guns drawn.
Are you on that white stuff again?Mrs. McCain is not afraid of her husband.
I haven't seen any picture of her next to him, and I don't think I have missed a grate deal.
maybe because he called her the c-word in front of a bunch of reporters and staff members?
She seems fine to me...but is McCain against the pharmaceutical companies? If so I admire that opinion of his...
well she did have an addiction to pain killers...maybe she dosed up to avoid having to deal with him.
She doesnt show much passion or love for him...but he is an old troll, I am not really surprised.
Oh people just jump on that because they see McCain's temper and then say he is a wife beater cause he has a bad temper.
She probably knows him too well
Instead of admitting he is emotionally out of control, she said he is ';passionate';. When asked if he has acted that way with her she said ';oh, no, noooo';. She said she has never seen his act that way. Now if I am going to be passionate I am going to choose to have stronger feelings for my family than anyone. So her answer is a cover-up. She said they both lied about their ages to each other %26amp; she thought this was cute. She said she told him she was 4yrs. older %26amp; he said he was 4 yrs. younger until they got their marriage lisense %26amp; the truth came out. Now anyone who has a pre-nup but doesn't know a person's age is a fool. I can see people do all kinds of things but these are the people our country will be counting on to make intelligent decisions. They are on an interview %26amp; everything she said is low class or phoney. She is overly concerned with her apperence cause he was a man from the past living in the level of survial. The physical lowest level. You have to rise higher to get to the level of the intelligent mind. So anything she says hurts him cause she isn't too bright...She has high blood pressure %26amp; had a stoke. They are so wealthy that she has had good care but you can probaby pick up somehow the thoughts she is going through. High Blood Pressure is a refection of a person who feel pressured in her life. Most of us would feel relaxed with just some money so she has other issues that most people don't have. She was in her early 20's when she met him %26amp; he was in his 40's %26amp; we think Tom Cruise is nuts. I don't care he is an actor not runnig for president. Actually the Cruise age gap is not nearly as wide.
It's the way she flinches every time he raises his hand.
She made him sign a pre-nup. He can't touch any of her hundreds of millions.





Does that say ';trust'; to you???

No comments:

Post a Comment