Thursday, July 29, 2010

What signs do I look out for, I think my husband wants the dog trainer?

We are taking out Pit Bull to a certified trainer. The trainer is HOT! Blonde, nice bod, works out, perfect everything. The dog hasn't progressed at all. We are paying over 1100 only because he can't stop drooling over her. I told him I don't want the dog going back. While we were at the last meeting he said he would go to the next meeting by himself! OMG what do I do?What signs do I look out for, I think my husband wants the dog trainer?
leave himWhat signs do I look out for, I think my husband wants the dog trainer?
Grow up and take control.





We can't help you with your husband...if he's stepping out - you need to talk to him.





Good luck
Train the dog yourself. Also, no matter how much money you spend on dog training, it will not work unless it is practiced daily with dog. The more practice the dog gets the better it is able to learn what is expected.
Chill! If she is a hot blond, What would she want with a married man whose dog is not a good advertisement for her teaching? I agree about changing trainers. There is no reason why you should not be seeing results. How long have you been going? There are many ways to train a dog. Some work better than others. It seems to me $1100. is excessive. especially with no results. How long have you been taking him to the trainer? Not all systems work.
Grow a spine and stop acting like you need other people's advice on how to handle your marriage.





Call the trainer, tell her you are dropping the session as your dog is not progressing. Find another trainer and actually continue the training at home - lack of progress in the dog means neither you or your husband are keeping up with what you have learned.





As for hubby - that's up to you.
sounds like it's time to raise alittle hell towards the ole hubby! he's enjoying his training sessions too much! it's me or the dog trainer, baby. if he pics the dog trainer, sorry, you and your pitbull will be ok. just let that be a lesson to you. next time you pic out a dog trainer, make sure he's to your liking!!!!!
uh this sounds like something that should be under relationships:S only thing I can really say is gain confidence take control and uh train the dog yourself.
I think your problem isn't with your dog! I think you posted your question in the wrong category! Good Luck looks like you need it!!
Confront him about it..If he's into the dog trainer and he's not doing anything with her..w/e..you know just let it go..you can tell yourself all day that he's the love of your life and that you NEVER look at another guy..I used to tell myself the same thing..but the honest to God truth is that we all (even if we love some1 with all of our heart and soul) look at some1 else from time to time and fantasize. As long as he's not doing anything..let it go..but if the dog doesn't progress in a week or w/e..tell him that yall need to find some1 else to train your dog cause that woman obviously doesn't know what she's doing..lol..BUT..I just wanna give you a piece of advice if you're worried about him cheating..If a man is going to cheat on you..he's gonna do it..it doesn't matter what you say or do..that's just the bottom line..I hope this helped!! Take care!!
She sounds like a genious to me. She IS a trainer. She trains MEN... to give her lots of money for the pure pleasure of just looking at her. For all you know she has never successfully trained a dog in her life. Beautiful women can get away with murder.


Your husband is buying a very expensive lapdance for your dog. and he gets to watch.


Pull the plug.
the dog wont progress unless you keep training it at home. practise what you learn at training


if you don't trust your husband that's a different problem altogether
wrong section.

No comments:

Post a Comment