Thursday, July 29, 2010

How to get husband exercised without letting church know?

my husband has been experiencing demonic posessions during sleep. I have seen a demon standing over me and I was paralised by it. once he was kickig me when I slept. He makes a growling sound that is not natural snores, more demonic.





I know he needs exercised, but he is a pastor and if it got out, people would think we were strange. how to get a confidential exorcism in SoCal area ASAP please.How to get husband exercised without letting church know?
Try a simple test.





Go to a Catholic Church and get some holy water from the holy water font from the tap on the side. Use an empty water bottle and perhaps mark a cross on it to remind you it is blessed so you don't accidently drink it. It might not be safe to drink. You might before bed at night sprinkle the bedroom with holy water asking God to bless everywhere in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.





If your husband is possessed, he should react to the room being blessed.





The downside: he may have to sleep in the guest room or on the couch.





The answer that suggests asking help from the parish priest where you live or from the diocese in your area makes sense also.





This link gives an old magazine article interview with an exorcist.





http://www.speroforum.com/site/article.a鈥?/a>





MistodayHow to get husband exercised without letting church know?
Call the Los Angeles ArchDiocese and ask for an exorcist. Of course they'll have to check out his mental stability and determine wether it's actual demons or simply mental illness. After reading your posts girl, I have to say ';good luck'; with that.





LOL I am just sitting here chuckling about Jayden's Mommy having to call a Catholic priest, LOL LOL LOL.
If you havent contacted that other woman, send me a message ASAP





You HAVE to go to the Catholic church. As the wife of a holy man, you must know (think) of the power of being holy. A normal person can not do it. If you want to be discrete go to another city's catholic clergy. Just message me.
LOL @ Rev that is where my mind basically was too





Take long walks together at night.





Or did you mean he need exorcising? and if that is the case.. I thought the Church was the first place to contact? hmm shows what I know.





Have a good one!





Cinn =)
Sleep paralysis.





Look into it.








Reverend rules.
I know of one way to get your husband more exercise, if you are really interested in helping.
Sneak an elliptical trainer in through the backdoor.





As for exorcism, you're nuts.
You don't need an exocist. They are just quacks any ways.


Consult a medical doctor or psychiatrist, as I agree with you on one point: You need help.
This question cannot be real. I refuse to believe the question on the grounds of its absolute absurdity.
Some things only come by prayer





AND,





fasting.





I would like to ask not wishing to be offensive. Is He saved, are you saved?
exercised or exorcised? Only one is real
For exercise, try a treadmill or stairmaster.
Buy a treadmill and keep it in the basement.
Don't worry. People already think you're strange.
Make sure his rotoped is not visible from the pews
Get him a gym membership in another town
do 3 push ups every 3 months
Email me plz. I can and WILL help! I also live in SoCal.
See a doctor ASAP please...
Wii fit
Troll.
Try talking to him while he is sleeping
It's the kid doing it.... Haven't you ever seen The Omen?
you are so cute when you are stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment