Thursday, July 29, 2010

Next month, my husband & I are hosting a BBQ & Potluck and I am wanting some ideas on what 2 do for fun?

There will be kids that range from 6 months to 17 yrs, And of course us adults, Also, besides hamburgers and hot dogs, what else would be good to cook? And should I worry about side dishes, considering everyone( I hope) will be bringing something to eat . And what is a good time to have people come over ? And is it rude to have our pets running lose? We have cats and a puppy ( small size breed) who is very friendly, yet likes to bark. A lot.Next month, my husband %26amp; I are hosting a BBQ %26amp; Potluck and I am wanting some ideas on what 2 do for fun?
If you have the space you could rent a blow up jump house for the kids, we rented one that held 8-10 kids at a time (they come in all sizes) and as far as the older kids go you could maybe get some board games or something like that.


Food, you have to slow roast a picnic ham and i wouldn't worry too much about sides


Time, the earlier the better 10-11am-5-6pm get em in get em out.


Pets, its not rude to leave them out but the minute they get out of hand they should go (you dont want to make your guest uncomfortable)Next month, my husband %26amp; I are hosting a BBQ %26amp; Potluck and I am wanting some ideas on what 2 do for fun?
have a big pot of baked beans and as for pet`s ,hey is your house.Have a bowl of fruit for vegetarians and start right before dark so everyone can acclimate themselves to surroundings. Good luck and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment