Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does anyone ever hope their husband works overtime?

It's so quiet and peaceful, I can watch what I want on TV or turn it off and listen to music and read. Is it selfish to enjoy him not being home?Does anyone ever hope their husband works overtime?
As long as you enjoy spending some time with him, not at all! I love being home alone sometimes.Does anyone ever hope their husband works overtime?
YES!! I love my husband (we are now separated ;-C) but he worked many nights, overnights and although I missed him and loved to see him back at home, I relished many things about the lifestyle: eating a simple instead of elaborate meal, spreading across the bed or sleeping in the living room on the comfy couch, having a dance party or something like that. Sometimes I'd even fling my clothes across the room just for the heck of it. Okay it was a little too much fun for me maybe!
I like it when my husband work OT b/c we are poor. But I also like spending time with him, and we do it. I also work OT time..I wouldn't expect it from him if it is something that I wouldn't do.
OHh yea i agree, it is a little selfish but well worth it when he comes home, every relationship needs a 16 hr break once in awhile.
Even though I do enjoy my alone time, I wish he didn't have to work as much as he does.
i hate it when my husband works, never mind over-time. although the money is nice...........
If you need more money or just want alone time. It's not a bad thing. Your not the only one.
NO I DONT
yea i did but later found out he had an affair and baby

No comments:

Post a Comment