Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What should I buy my husband for his birthday?

Any idea of sex, or anything involving sex is out of the question. that is a package he unwraps pretty often.





He likes sci-fi movie, Magic the Gathering. He reads comics. He LOVES wrestling. in fact he wrestles.





Any suggestions would be nice, but I am working on a 50 buck budget.What should I buy my husband for his birthday?
Does he have Sirius satellite radio? It's the best gift I've ever given my husband. Radio Shack had it on special around Father's Day and it only cost about $50 after the rebates. Of course, it's like $12 a month after that for the subscription, but my husband didn't mind. He loves it.What should I buy my husband for his birthday?
Give him some Sci-Fi movies and a pack of Magic cards.
Buy him a week's worth of silence...take yourself on a cruise.
why don't you get him a gift certificate that way he can by what ever he wants
A threesome
I got just the thing: A Magic 8 Ball: the 70s popular novelty toy today has several versions with even more funnier answers! Maybe some cool comic book themed ties....and some comic book or cartoon themed boxers or sleep bottoms.
Buy him a t-shirt with his favorite wrestler on it.
interesting movie on DVD
The book name '; The Art of Archery'; is good present and stay with him for ever.
Gift card for a massage it might be a little more than $50, but I always get my husband one for b-days etc. he really enjoys it, you could even get one for 1/2 hour massage it shouldn't be more than $50 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment