Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to put a video on youtube, should I tell my husband?

I know it sounds like a stupid question lol. The video isn't a personal video of family pictures or anything, I made a scrapblog of my favourite books and now I turned it into a video and I want to post it on youtube. Should I tell my husband first, or it doesn't really matter? I want to put a video on youtube, should I tell my husband?
you should tell him, out of respectI want to put a video on youtube, should I tell my husband?
OKey, i think you must tell him:)





http://www.video-to-flash.com/video_to_f鈥?/a>
as long as it isnt indecent i dont think it would really mattter but then again I dont know his personality so Id probably say something
PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!


Just post it!
noo its ur decison








answer mine??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It does not matter if you tell your husband or not he would not care.
You should let him know you're posting it. Don't hide secrets from him, it'll backfire in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment