Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Has anyone, or their new husband had a panic attack about being married the day after the wedding?

Got married on Saturday, it was a great day we were both really happy. The next morning, new hubby starts crying and saying how he has this horrible feeling in his stomach like he's done something really wrong. We'd been together 3 years b4 engaged, engaged 8 months b4 wedding. We've also had a really good relationship, so I don't know why he'd react like this. Has anyone or their new hubby experienced this? What was going on? Does it pass?Has anyone, or their new husband had a panic attack about being married the day after the wedding?
Maybe he was scared the day you got married too, but because so much was going on, and the adrenaline was rushing, it didn't hit him until the next day. Maybe his panic attack had nothing to do with you. I had a small panic attack the day I got married; I was standing next to a door leading to the outside, and I felt like running away, but I knew if I did, I'd be running away from the one thing I had wanted all my life, so I stayed, and I've never regretted it.





It's ok to wonder if you did the right thing, but just remind him of what got you two together in the first place, and he should be ok. Good luck.Has anyone, or their new husband had a panic attack about being married the day after the wedding?
Honey don't panic this has not happen to me but keep in mind marriage is a HUGE step it is a life long commitment. He is not thinking about all of the responsiblity he is probably just a little scared... It does not mean he does not love you he is just a little freaked out.
I used to have major strong panic attacks back in 1990. I had to take strong meds for that! I would freak out when ever I was in around large crowds of people. Try this this might help! When you go to bed together, sleep in this small mattress tightly snuggle up together and tell him to calm down and relax.
Nope, me and my hubby was and still is very much in love w/one another to feel that way,but i guess he's just getting the after wedding jitters, which is supposed to take place before the wedding, but i hope for ur sake it passes!
Maybe it is all just hitting him now and he is feeling overwhelmed. He is probably thinking about all his responsibilities now that he is a husband. I would just keep reassuring him and make him feel loved.
He's just feeling the weight of everything. I've heard people say that the 1st year of marriage is the hardest. Give it some time %26amp; don't hold it against him.
I really hope it does pass, I guess it just hit him all of a sudden that wow I'm married now.
I will say he regrets of the marriage. He wants his freedom back. Watch him closely. Don't let him cheat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment