Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to take my husband on a romantic date?

We live in Hawaii (Honolulu) because of the military and my husband is out to sea but will be back this month and I really want to take him somewhere romantic or atleast do something romantic. I have a babysitter that can watch my daughter so that it can just be my husband and my big prego self haha. But we are on a budget and I know a dinner and some slow dancing would be nice. Can anyone suggest something affordable maybe under 100 dollars that we can do here on the island that is romantic?I want to take my husband on a romantic date?
A candle lit dinner used to be a normal romantic thing, I believe. But lately, I think we have forgotten how nice it can be, even if it sounds like a cliche. If you live near a beach, check out the weather and see if it will be warm enough or the weather will permit a picnic for an early dinner so you have time to watch the sunset and go out dancing. I want to take my husband on a romantic date?
A cabin at Bellows can't be beat. You have to pack all your stuff, but it's still a lot of fun.


A room at the Hale Koa is good (or dinner).


A cabin at White Plains.


Dinner at Duke's.


A Dinner cruise (it will remind him of the boat....just kidding, the cruises are good too).






Is it warm on the beach at night. I always love that. You could bring some sparkling grape juice and just sit and watch the stars and each other.
Can you/your husband afford to make a holiday in a remote village, river side cottage for 7 days ?
  • costume mask
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment