Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What should I get my husband (Dallas Cowboys fan) for Christmas?

I asked him what he wanted and he said, ';Something Dallas!'; I've already gotten him a coat, many jerseys, myself a jersey, a painted/wallcovered/awesomely decorated garage, I don't know what else I to do! I thought about a Dallas mag subscription but it's $50 and I can't spend too much more than that and I want to get something nice. Thanks in advance!What should I get my husband (Dallas Cowboys fan) for Christmas?
I suggest you google the team name, go to their official website and then peruse the available products. I suspect there is something inexpensive you can find for him that way.





Redskins fan here. I could say something rude or crass, but will instead take the high road. I understand about men who are passionate about their teams.What should I get my husband (Dallas Cowboys fan) for Christmas?
My husband is the same way! I'm a cowboys fan all the way as well! We practically have everything of the boys but I think you should just go to the dallas site and order him something that you know he doesn't have. I'm sure he'd be happy as long as it's some of the cowboys! Hope you find something nice!
Buy him a couple DVD's of some of Dallas's best players of the past.





Deion Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, etc. Usually they have DVD's that cover the players' lives, careers, interviews, stuff like that.





Of course, a REAL gift would be buying him tickets to a game next year. I imagine they'd be all sold out for the current season by now.
just get him some small things he doesnt have


like cups, get him a hat, stuff for his car if he doesnt already have it, like seat covers, steering wheel cover, bumper stickers and stuff for outside, keychains, just look for stuff online and im sure youll find something he doesnt already have


= )
you know what would be hot to do? shave a dallas cowboys star into your area down there. or... get a tan and put a dallas cowboys star down there, you know, like those slutty girls do with playboy bunnies. not saying you're like that, i mean you're married. okay, i'm gonna stop now.
Dallas playstation controller. At least he can put romo out his msiery by turning the playstation off. He can also sign brady , moss and welker in the off-season with it
A Dallas Cowboys bandana so he can blow his nose in when they get knocked out of the playoffs for Romo being a wuss. I love the Cowboys but I'm fed up with their bull crap. Especially Wade Phillips and Romo..
Replica or model of the Texas Stadium since they will not play there anymore after this seaon...
A blowup Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader doll
History of the Dallas Cowboys on DVD - and it fits in your price range.





Happy Holidays.
Redskins jersey..


Or maybe a hat.


Or Beach Chair.
A Viking jersey
Custom jersey? I know you said you've gotten him jerseys but I like the custom ones the best!






A better team to root for. Dallas is gay.
A brain.
A new owner for his team
Houston season tickets. they are playing well.
a playoff win.... haven't seen one of those in a while
i a shirt that says I will never win a playoff game again.

No comments:

Post a Comment