Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I cannot connect to my Facebook, but my husband can to his?

I can log on to my husbands facebook just fine, but when I try to log on to mine it just does not connect. It just is in that transition page trying to connect and stays like that. Any ideas what is going on?I cannot connect to my Facebook, but my husband can to his?
Are you using Internet Explorer and he using Firefox or another browser? There is currently a problem with IE users, See this question 'Facebook freezes with Internet explorer (can't login since 2/5/09)?'I cannot connect to my Facebook, but my husband can to his?
hmmm ive had this before as well, maybe try hitting refresh during login or at the error page, or clicking the login button rather than tapping return. Also, during the error if the page is facebook.com/home.php? or something like that then just type facebook.com as you may already be logged in. Failing that, leave it a few hours if possible...!
Try on your fone

No comments:

Post a Comment