Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What should I get my husband for our 2nd anniversary? He is currently deployed to Afghanistan and I am lost. ?

I just sent him a box full of food and goodies plus pics of me and our daughter.What should I get my husband for our 2nd anniversary? He is currently deployed to Afghanistan and I am lost. ?
Will he be in Afghanistan for your anniversary or back home? I think you should do a number of things. You should make him a beautiful scrapbook with pictures of you and him throughout the year, with movie theater stubs (if you still have any), newspaper cartoon clippings, and box wrappers of his favorite foods...just a really artsy, scrap book, with your favorite song, poems, etc...





Then I think you should make him a movie (you can do this on your digital camera, camera phone, video camera, or web cam). Download the movie and send it to him to watch...doesn't have to be naughty can be something for him to watch of you...a dvd.





Then you could send him some of your panties sprayed with perfume... and pictures of you looking beautiful (not naked though)





And, maybe save up some money so that when he gets back after he's seen the family for a couple weeks you guys can take your daughter to stay with the grandparents or they can come visit for a week and then you and him go off on a romantic getaway for like three nights or so...just the two of you. It could even be in your town or the next town...get a hotel room, with strawberries, wine, music, bubble bath, a few candles, rose petals, plush towels, and just wash his back and give him a back rub...you guys could also take a ride in the park horse and cariage if it's offered where you live, and go out to eat and go to the movies...like dating and enjoying each other...bonding together...but he may just want to stay home after being gone for so long...maybe you can do some of that stuff at home...cook his favorite meal, rent a movie, etc...depending on your budget...good luck..you can have a lot of fun with this!!!What should I get my husband for our 2nd anniversary? He is currently deployed to Afghanistan and I am lost. ?
I wouldn't send anything special. My husband and I missed our first anniversary because of a deployment, so we decided to celebrate when he returned. If anything, I'd say send plenty of pics, and just ask him what he wants. Make a video for him. Strip and send the disc in a CD case so no one will know. OR make a sentimental video for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment