Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How should i tell my husband im pregnant?

he is in NYC this week and i just found out im pregnant, and i want to tell him, but i don't know if i should tell him on the phone, or wait until he gets home....but then he will ask why i waited so long to tell him and i don't know....how did you tell your baby daddy you were pregnant?How should i tell my husband im pregnant?
i say buy a cute baby outfit and stick it on the bed the day he gets home... it makes it more personal and its an interesting way to get the emotions flowingHow should i tell my husband im pregnant?
Both times I found out I was pregnant we were out. The first time we were at Burger King and we were getting ready to go out drinking and I thought I would just double check because I had taken so many pregnancy tests in the past that I was sure that I wasn't. It came out positive. Thinking back, I'm really not sure why I had one with me at the time. We really wanted a baby. The second time was on the way home from a California trip. I didn't handle the plane ride very good, so I thought I would grab a test at a Target when we landed. I did it before I left the store. I was so excited that I showed him it was positive as soon as I got into the van. Neither on was very romantic. My husband wishes I would have put some thought into how I would tell him, but I was too excited.
my husband was 300 miles away perm. and I wouldnt have seen him for 2-3 weeks. He was also at work and I was so overwhelmed I told him I needed to talk to him asap in the morning. I was going to tell him via webcam but once I heard his voice I couldnt hold it in so yup it was over the phone. He ended up seeing me that week so he could go to the doctor's appt with me to confirm the pregnancy.
I woke him up out of a dead sleep and shoved the pee stick in his face, and asked very confusedly ';Michael,what does this mean?';


we are only 18 and it was the cutest thing when he sat there with a shocked expression :) (not scared, just shocked) If I was married and we were trying, I would do something really cute and meaningful. Is i t possible to have a cake or balloons delivered to where he is staying, that say ';congratulations, your gonna be a daddy!'; If not, then maybe you could just say, by next fathers day, your gonna be a dad :)
i just called my bf, not as soon as i found out, but a little later, he was at work, and was about to pass out when i told him. lol he was so happy. i couldnt wait to tell him, so i called, but its really up to you, if he asks why you waited so long you can say i wanted to tell you in person...
call and tell him right now! it'll make his day. congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment