Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I clean the burn on my stainless steel stove? My husband left the burn on the stove. It left the mark.?

The mark look different color than the original look. I would like to remove the burn.


Thanks,


KPHow do I clean the burn on my stainless steel stove? My husband left the burn on the stove. It left the mark.?
IT CAN BE POLISHED OUT WITH SCOTCHBRITE PADS.How do I clean the burn on my stainless steel stove? My husband left the burn on the stove. It left the mark.?
Is it a burn or a discoloration?


Burn may be removed with any oven cleaner or some baking soda/water paste allowed to sit for awhile then wipe off and use some softscrub on a wet sponge.


If it is a discoloration, like colors of the rainbow, cannot be removed. The only thing I have seen to help a bit is a polish called FLITZ...not cheap, but works.
If you have polisher , polished gently .
  • costume mask
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment