Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My mother and my ex husband went to walmart in an ice storm and never came back. Can I only hope?

that they ran off and got married?????





Hallelujiah! He finally found someone!





POLL: should we throw rice, birdseed, condoms or tomatoes?My mother and my ex husband went to walmart in an ice storm and never came back. Can I only hope?
i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.My mother and my ex husband went to walmart in an ice storm and never came back. Can I only hope?
They have eloped, and are off on their honeymoon, after they come back, they are going to live with you.





BTW, he called, and told me that your Mother is better at sex than you ever were.
Yes, you can only hope.





Condoms - Extra small??
Great for them!Call jerry Springer
Fire hose... totally.
Lucky you. Now you are free to come to the coast and start our affair.





Don't throw condoms. We will need them
throw all of the above!
It's a dream come true!





Just make sure they still send money!

No comments:

Post a Comment