Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is it normal for my husband to be lactating?

I mean, I swear there's something coming out of his... you know whats, but I don't think men are supposed to do that, cause they don't get pregnant.Is it normal for my husband to be lactating?
I would think it wasnt okay for a guy to be lactating.Is it normal for my husband to be lactating?
No, it's not. He should see his doctor asap. I had a friend who had this and the doctor found out the cause: a brain tumor. Your husband may or may not have a brain tumor, but it would be good to find out and soon.





Eww, ppl really want to kill the messenger.
most prob a pituitary tumor...may not be cancer,but,see MD soon.........ps,is he by chance taking drug Verapamil...
Enjoy it, it'll give you a break. It's still milk, right? Just see how the baby likes it.
He needs to go get checked out. Men can get breast cancer too.
Maybe reading this may help





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactat鈥?/a>
breast cancer is very prevelant in men as well.. this is one of the symptoms... he needs to get to the doc
no . . . DEFINITELY not normal. Have it checked out.
uum yah thats wierd he should see a doctor about that
Tell him to get his testosterone levels tested. Men do have functional mammary glands but they are not used. The lack of testosterone could cause the female hormones to take over and cause the lactation.





Unless you are pregnant and he is experiencing false pregnancy. It can and does happen a lot. Some men even grow breasts.
Check it out?
He needs to go get that checked ASAP... its a sign of male breast cancer. I know that sounds funny but I'm not kidding.
Male lactaction is not common, but it is very possible. Some men lactate when their partners are pregnant or breastfeeding, or whenever they are going through their mid-life change.





In any case, his hormones are out of balance and he should see his doctor. This happened to my uncle and it turned out he had a tumor in his breast that had to be removed.
I've heard that this is technically possible, but I've never heard of an actual case. I don't think it's normal. I'd have him see a doc.
yeah... that's not normal. He needs to get checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment