Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What to wear to my Husband's five year high school reunion?

Hey everyone, here's the deal. My husband grew up in a little town north of Kansas City. We met in St. Louis two and a half years ago, got married, and had a baby. Now his five year high school reunion is coming up and we are going back to the town he grew up in. I see this as my chance to impress everyone he knew all his life. I have just lost 55 pounds and am going to probably lose at least 10 more before the reunion on the 21st of July. They are having the party in the evening at a marina at their towns lake. Apparently it's a pretty big thing there. So my question is what do I wear. I want to make an impression, but at the same time I don't want to look like a city girl who had no idea what she was thinking when she got ready. So I come to you for my advice. Anything and everything goes. I want to feel like I am something to be proud of when I walk in with my husband. He already thinks I am, and that is great. The perfect look will make it even better for me. Thanks!What to wear to my Husband's five year high school reunion?
I'd go with something classic, like a nice little black dress and nice heels. Nothing too over-the-top, with conservative jewelry. Who cares if they think you're some city girl, LOL. Dress to impress is what I say!What to wear to my Husband's five year high school reunion?
A nice summer dress. Nothing too short, but not too long either. You want it to come down almost to your knees. Wear flat shoes, a nice necklace, and a cute pair of your favorite earrings. It will show off your body without being ';slutty'; and you'll turn all the guys heads'. Have fun.
Something like this, perhaps?


http://www.simplydresses.com/popups/bigg鈥?/a>
a pretty dress and high heels have fun!
is there a theme?


if not i think you should just


wear something basic


such as a little black dress.


and instead of impressing them


with your looks impress 'em


mostly with your personality


and your career [unless your a house mother]


I personally think personality is


what matters most.


good luck at your husband's reunion!
IMO, you don't know these people so you shouldn't feel any real need to dress up to impress them. They don't have any preconceived notions about you.. How about the little black dress? Pair it with a nice pair of heels and a nice trench coat if it gets cold out (??)
ok a little black halter dress!and classic gold earings,gold belt,gold shoes,gold purse and gold wring, and a gold necklace!or instead or gold accesories have them in ur favorite color!
Alright. i think a cute, but classy knee length dress, some great shoes(possibly some wedges that tie around the ankle), and a cute handbag.
Wear something that you think is gorgeous, in a fabric that feels wonderful against your skin. Wear the highest heels you can stand, boots if you feel comfortable and the weather allows. Wear your hair loose. Wear dark lipstick and soft eye makeup. Wear long earrings. Don't wear a really low neckline or really short skirt, it's too obvious. If you feel sexy, you'll look sexy and what could be better.





Remember, don't worry about what they or say, they're just jealous anyway.





And, if you're a city girl, be proud. I am. Have fun.
What's the dress code? casual, semi-formal,formal?


Wear something in YOUR favorite bright color. [No black - there will be lots of black!]


A pretty dress that shows off cleavage or legs, with strappy heels;


for more casual, wear a jean skirt and a cute [ flattering, not necessarily trendy ] fitted top with peeptoe wedges.


Both attractive and sexy without being slutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment