Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why does the wife look good for other people but not her husband?

Why is it that the wife will look pretty for other people but never her own husband? What's the deal with that?Why does the wife look good for other people but not her husband?
She's used to him and doesn't feel the need.Why does the wife look good for other people but not her husband?
Don't you think that you should ask ';her?';
Maybe her husband does not look good to her anymore!!!
HE KNOWS THE REAL DEAL !
feels like you don't need to be impressed. It's something that goes wrong in relationships. She should always want to look good to him. And vice versa
if you see her when she gets dressed, and when she comes home, how could that not also be for you???? maybe she's getting pretty for herself??? ever think of that? we actually do like doing things for ourselves, ya know.
Cataracts?
Maybe He don't Make Her Feel Like She Is Wanted or Gives Her a Reason, Besides if he loves her what does it matter whether she is dressed up or not???
she thinks the husband has seen her at her worst and still loves her so she doesnt feel the need to. she needs to get her act together and realize that you should always look good for her man...and herself.
I look hot all the time. You only live once. Too bad your wife is a douche, maybe she wants somebody else's sausage? Sounds like she's tired of the homestyle links you got.
if he don't ever notice why bother
i would assume that she doesnt feel the need to impress him anymore, and when she goes out to me other people she doesnt have that comfortable feeling
She's got the husband so doesn't need to go to the work for him. He should be grateful to have her at home with him.


If you don't believe that, just ask her.
Depends on how you treat her...maybe she doesn't feel you deserve it.





*edit*


Let me add this...I can spend 3 hours getting ready or 5 minutes and my husband won't even notice or make a comment...he hardly even noticed that I quit wearing my contacts for 2 weeks and that I had been wearing glasses...so think about it that way...if the husband doesn't notice, it really loses it's value and makes the wife feel like it's pointless. Compliment your wife when she looks good and you'll see her looking good more often.





Most times I'd say she isn't taking HIM for granted, but that it is the other way around.
I am a married woman so I know. There are times that women get complacent. Especially once you've already seen her at her worse. She feels as if it's okay to walk around with a scarf on her head and jogging pants. Tell her that she has a nice body and you would love to see her in something sexy every now and then. My husband had to tell me before and when I did what he asked, sparks flew. Just tell her how you feel.
I dress to kill for my husband and he loves that I still look good so don't mind showing me off. I don't know about all the others.
I think it's kind of like the husband being pleasant to other people (like coworkers) and not his wife. What's the deal with that??





%26lt;--------dresses nicely every day
Maybe if you would tell her how pretty she was, she would not have to get dressed up to hear it from other people. DUH! My shinny ball has spoken.
'Cos he doesn't bother looking good for her anymore?
She's taking him for granted.


He probably does the same.





If you want her to get dressed up for you, give her a reason to - take her out for a night on the town.
her husband is the only person she feels she can be herself around without being judged. which is the way it should be
I don't think it needs to be this way. I am trying to look good for my husband just as much I am trying to look good for others, even more!





But as a woman, I can tell you that the opinion of others who don't know us is really important for us, it assures us we look good and sexy...a woman needs to hear and see it from time to time...so we try to look our best outside as well.





I assume that there are some women who just lost the touch in their marriage and they feel so secure and used to, so they neglect their appearance. It should not be this way!





I suppose you have the this problem,otherwise you would not ask it here...so I suggest you buy your wife some nice lingerie and maybe some nice clothes from time to time, like s small hint you know...she will get it eventually.





Also you can say to her that you read a question like yours somewhere, and ask her for her opinion, then tell her yours...she will get it and might change.





I do it with my husband and it works like magic.try it. Good luck.
I am on bed rest right now so no one sees me but my husband, Even though I am pregnant and miserable I still put on make up and curl my hair after my shower just for my husband,. Not all wives let themselves go.
I am one of those guilty wives. My husband has asked me that same question. Me personally, I don't do it to piss him off, its just that most of the time, I have no time to put on makeup, because I gotta make sure the kids are ready. And you know times is tuff for everyone, so there's barely any money to get good clothes. But when he asks me I dress up as sexy as I can for him! Most of the time We dress up for others because We don't want them to know that there is a problem in the household. Or that I can really look beautiful if I try. And to get attention. (Not in a bad way) But if it really bothers you, talk to her about it like my husband does with me. It works!
guess her husband must be kind of a joke.
Maybe she's given up trying to look good for him, because he stopped noticing her a long time ago.





I know I've deliberately put together HIDEOUS outfits and garish makeup just to test if my SO was paying attention, then asking him ';how do I look'; and of course he glanced at me and said I looked fine - just like I thought he would. Obviously when he was looking at me he didn't actually SEE me, SEE what I was wearing, SEE what I was doing. Quite simply, I've become invisible to him. I am ';too familiar';.





When we go out, I dress up. I like the positive feedback I get from other men... God knows I haven't seen it from him in ages...
An Excellent question.





Its like '; Until get the thing, Its so Great Once got it, its nothing';.


'; The Jasmine in another garden always smells more beautiful than in our garden';





Its something like the above..........
Personally, I have slipped and done the same thing. But as everyone else has said he also stopped noticing me. I used to feel like his queen and the most beutiful woman in the world around him and after about 2 years no more. The only time he ever says anything about what Im wearing is if Im going to a bar. I have gone out with him in the same exact outfit that he commented on last. And he said ';why do you always look good when you aren't with me?';. When it was the exact same outfit I was wearing when I went out with him last, he just didn't notice it until he wasn't attending. So I have tried to pick it up lately. Look good for him all the time, still dont notice it unless Im going out without him. But Im still doing it because I like the feedback I get from everyone. Whether he notices it or not, I do look nice 98% of the time when we go out and I try to keep the nice stuff on for a while when I get home, but sometimes you just want to wear a pair of sweats and a tee-shirt around your own house and I dont see nothing wrong with that either.
  • costume mask
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment