Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I teach my husband manners?

He has burped and farted probably 50 times in the last 2 hours...some of which he leans toward me to do.





Is there hope for him?


He said he stopped using manners when he got married.





Should I punch him in his mouth or hold out sex?How do I teach my husband manners?
Hold out on him lol...Tell him he is so damn disgusting that you can't imagine being intimate with a pig...It would work if my wife said that to me...lol...How do I teach my husband manners?
Welcome to the wonderful world of AL BUNDY!!!! buy a gas mask...That's a good clue for him....





';BLUE EYES HAS LEFT THE THEATRE!!!!!';
You married him..he's ALL yours now.
He sounds like a pig
to each their own
give him back his money gold-digger


i love you honey

No comments:

Post a Comment