Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are you unable to sleep when you get mad at your husband?

Like for example, it's 6 am for me. No sleep. How can I lay down and relax when I am this stressed out? My whole day tomorrow could be screwed. But what can I do about it? I've been at this for a while now. I just stay awake and try to keep entertained. Anyone else who's just like me?Are you unable to sleep when you get mad at your husband?
How long have you been married a month two months it can't be long because that sh.t wears off real quick you' ll see. In the beginning of our marriage i would try and sleep but it was my husband who wouldn't let me sleep. We be laying in bed and every time my eyes would close he would get mad and say something stupid so i would open my eyes and it would start all over again and again.Are you unable to sleep when you get mad at your husband?
It depends what is going on. I try not to go to bed mad with my mate. It somtimes is eaiser to communicate instead of stew on my emotions. the longer i let all of it build up the more things I say that are not previllant to the situation and become petty and mean toward my partner. In the long run I think it is what ultimatlly ruins a relationship , MAJOR LACK OF COMMUNICATION. As long as those communication lines are still there most problems can be delt with in a efficiant and non-emotional manner(although there are always exceptions).
well he isnt my husband but when i get pissed at him i can not sleep or do anything really...i think i have anger problems...when he is mad at me i get mad at him which makes me unable to do anything...it is really a horrible thing especially on those days i have to work like 10-11 hours and i got like nooo sleep...but i am sure he is like any other guy who sleeps like a baby when im mad at him
It depends on how angry and hurt i am by my husband's actions that have irritated me.





But do not allow anger to consume you..it is not healthy for one and you can become ill as a result of this. If you are upset try and sleep on the sofa in the living room, or go for a walk to cool down then come back and sleep. Surely you will be able to gain some sleep after this.
It happen to me so many time now, my husband just get me mad all the time. First thing that you can try is to stop the fight, or sleep in another room. Second try to pray, meditate. And if it doesn't help, try to take sleeping pill. I hope it works for you. I can understand that, it is not easy.
Well since your awake all night , how well does he sleep ? I used to lie awake all night with thoughts running through my head . I now just roll over think for a couple minutes and if its something that can be fixed I nudge him say what I need to say and if I'm in the wrong I just say I'm sorry and the roll over and fall asleep.
I use to be like that until i heard someone say ';Never go to bed angry';. My man and I always work out our issues before we go to bed, we both usually end up saying i'm sorry, then we make love and sleep like babies. We also have another rule, once and argument is done...its done, there's no reason to bring it up again. Hope that helps.
we have the same feeling, can't sleep even in food, i always lost my appetite. what im doing? i choose to fight for peace not to fight with anything with my husband, whether the reason of getting me mad is his fault or my fault.oh noh...
think about things that relax you. You can control your thoughts just like your emotions.
yup its 6am now i am here too asking for answers for my problem with my finace


cant sleep and very stresses
nope i am the opposite, i get a great nghts sleep its my other half that cant sleep lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment