Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When I get my wisdom teeth pulled should I have my husband take off a couple of days from work?

Im a stay at home mom to a 2 yr old. Just wondering if I will be up for the challengeWhen I get my wisdom teeth pulled should I have my husband take off a couple of days from work?
If your husband can take off two days without losing any pay, then I recommend that he take off the day of your surgery and the day after.





My wisdom teeth were surgically extracted and I had to have a ride home from the dentist and, after that, I spent the rest of the day sitting on the couch with my head spinning in circles while heading to the bathroom to spit blood and change the gauze every hour or so.





I can't even imagine if I had had to watch out for a 2-yr old during that day.When I get my wisdom teeth pulled should I have my husband take off a couple of days from work?
I would probably say yes because my brother is 21 and had his pulled out like a week ago, and he felt very sick and couldnt chew anything but mashed potatoes and needed things constantly. My mom had to go to his house and take care of him while his wife went to work. So its probably a better idea if he could stay home a few days to take care of you. Good Luck with the surgery!!
I would definately have him stay at home the first day because you'll be groggy from the anestisea and probably sleep for a while after coming home. there will also be alot of drainage and stuff. The second day you would probably be fine but if he can request any two days off and its not a big deal, he might as well just in case.
that would depend on how impacted your wisdom teeth are and how much trauma the dentist causes when extracting teeth. even if extractions are easy, it is not a bad idea to have your husband stay home and spend some time with your 2 year old and also get some rest you deserve. good luck with your extractions.
Nah, it's not really a big deal, unless you get dry sockets.
no its ok dont pull your husband out of work
No, it wont be as bad as you think.鈾モ櫏
  • beauty tips
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment