Sunday, August 22, 2010

Its Friday and my husband is in ';Rare Form'; does your sweetie do the same when friday comes around?

Act like a moron?Its Friday and my husband is in ';Rare Form'; does your sweetie do the same when friday comes around?
I put in my backup dentures on Friday.Its Friday and my husband is in ';Rare Form'; does your sweetie do the same when friday comes around?
No, he can really hold his alcohol.......BUT, you should see the neighbors every Friday night......and they're always calling the cops on each other when they're drunk.....they can't handle their booze, LOL!
I have to confess I did when I was younger, but generally payed for it on Saturday mornings, swearing that it would be the last time.
I would be super bouncy happy if I only had a nice sexy female to bounce with.
IDK but my ex girlfriend was pretty horny and drunk most Friday nights
Aw, I thought you were gonna get some for a change. Sorry he's not showing that kind of form.
Not any more.
No but I do,,,,,,,,,,I like to get drunk and shoot my guns wildly in the air





';Rare Form'; yep thats me
yeah, for some reason.....
I wish it were only once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment