Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband doesnt talk to me, but talks to others?

My husband doesn't ever seem to want to get to know me. He rarely asks me any questions or tries to dig any deeper into me.





But then he will sit down with the neighbors in the hot tub and talk to them while he totally ignores me.





If I tell him I feel ignored, he will get upset. So I just dont say anything, but its very lonely feeling. What can i say to him so that he will understand how I feel? Or will he never get it?My husband doesnt talk to me, but talks to others?
He will never get it. You must give someone else your full attention. That might wake him up, but then is he really worth it ? - I think notMy husband doesnt talk to me, but talks to others?
He doesn't feel the need to impress you anymore because you're his life partner...but he's mistaken!





Get hobbies and start spending more time doing new things and things you enjoy than spending that time with him. Don't even share what you're doing either....even if he asks what you were doing, say ';oh..nothing'; and leave it at that. Be very short with him but cordial. It's hard to do, but it's worth it. He needs to see what it feels like to be ';alone'; like you feel alone. Before long, he won't be able to take it! If he isn't bothered by you being away so much and not having anything to do with him, then it's time to split up because he'll never see the light. If he cherishes you like you should be, you'll start seeing some major changes in his selfish ego-driven behavior.
I'm so sorry. That's terrible. You need to stand up and say to him, ';Why don't you talk to me?';, ';What happened?';, ';What did I do?';, ';Are you upset with me? Is there anything I can do?'; You CANNOT let someone walk over you. I let that happened to me and I regret never taking a stand. If you're shy (like me) then do little things that make him happy? For example make coffee for him in the morning? Bring a picnic lunch to work? I hate to say it but you might have to WIN him over AGAIN. If that doesn't work, then you may just have to thrown in the towel. You don't want to spend 20, 50, even 80 years of your PRECIOUS life with a man like that.
He has a lot to prove to the neighbors/friends/acquaintance's... he has nothing to prove to you because (no offense)... the deal is sealed!





My hubby was like that, then I started giving him the silent treatment, and it worked. A lot of men don't want to be ';chased';, and it could be that your hubby is one of those.





Do your own thing, don't stand around waiting for him to strike up a conversation or ';dig';, just go about your business... and he'll start wondering why you've stopped asking/talking.
your husband does this wowwwwwww dont you guys know each other quite a bit. why dont you just tell him about yourself without him asking him about you. tell him funny stories about your life. then maybe he will tell you his. but if anything dont you think before you married the guy you should have known each other first?


any ways if this keeps going on be angry with him if you are not happy with him. and then see if he cares about what you want and your needs.if not i would seriously consider divorce.
That's sad. Almost like living separate lives. Sounds like he's harboring some sort of resentment. How is he when he talks to the neighbors? Is he truly being himself or is he unrecognizable? Which one is the real him? The social guy with the neighbors or the recluse with you?
He sounds like a pig.





If he can't even take the time or patience to listen to you when you have a problem in your marriage, then it's clear he really isn't cut out for the married life.
He sounds like a jerk sweetie. He should be interested in talking to you, he is your husband. He gets ';'upset'; when you express how you feel? That is a serious problem. I wouldn't put up with that.
you can try to make a unnormal actions or haviors to attract him,check the reaction of him.





some time joke with him is very good.
He's controlling. He is also killing the love in you.
please read a book call the ';Five Love Languages'; It saved my marriage and maybe it will help you too.
He is into himself.Will not change unless he wants to.
u shouldnt have married him, then.
he might not be the right man for u and thats wierd make sure hes not cheating on u

No comments:

Post a Comment