Sunday, August 22, 2010

Since Olive oil promotes healthy HDL cholestoral, why can't my husband just leave it in the pan?

Some things he does just drive me crazy, I love that he has learned to cook but we do things differently.Since Olive oil promotes healthy HDL cholestoral, why can't my husband just leave it in the pan?
I don't see what you mean by ';leave it in the pan,'; but I'll assume you mean he's dumping excess oil so you don't eat it. Olive oil is very healthy as far as fats go, but like all fats it is extremely easy to eat too much of it. Eating and excess of ANY fat can contribute to weight gain and eventually heart disease. Just because olive oil has less saturated fat and other health properties doesn't mean you shouldn't moderate your consumption of it.Since Olive oil promotes healthy HDL cholestoral, why can't my husband just leave it in the pan?
He want u 2 get hypertendion

No comments:

Post a Comment