Friday, August 20, 2010

How to convince my husband to give our daughter two names.?

He only wants one because he says that I hardly use my middle name. SO what's the use of a second name. I tried to be funny by telling him that in case she doesn't like one name she has a back up name to use. I also want to give her my middle name but it's so hard to try to pronounce it. Any suggestion on how to convince him to give her two names?How to convince my husband to give our daughter two names.?
Tell him you giving birth and it should be your choice!How to convince my husband to give our daughter two names.?
Tell him that you understand his position on it but if the middle name is hardly used then why is he making an issue out of her having two? Just tell him it may not matter to him but it matters to you, the why or the logic of why it matters to you isn't relevant.





Or use some psychology , tell him something like when you were a little girl you had a baby doll and she had two middle names and you use to pretend it was your baby and it was always your dream that when you had your daughter to give her two middle names like that little baby doll you loved so much. If you can, throw in a trickle of tears for good measure. It's a very emotional time...all the hormones :o)





And if that doesn't make him budge then pull out the big guns ';Um, is your *** getting fat? Do you nipples hurt? Are you watching your waistline disappear more and more everyday? NO...Welcome to my world. I'm gonna give birth to your child, a birth I mind you that will be painful, a pain unlike none man will ever feel, I'm not asking to name her Dora The Explorer, I just want to give her two middle names, I think that's the least you can do for me. The grimace and rub your stomach. :o)





I hope it works...I wanna give my kids two middle names as well so I may one day have to use this argument LOL





Good luck.
There is an 'adult film star' with my first and last name. I thank my parents every time I write my name that they at least gave me a well flowing middle name.


I never right my name without my first name now.


Either I write Alana Mae, or Alana Mae Lastname


Besides, almost every girl wants a well flowing name like Hannah Beth or Ashley Marie(I know a few ppl with Lynn and marie as their middle names though, so if you can, use a more original second name)
tell him that your daughter will feel left out when other people talk about their middle names!! she will and she wont like the story about why she didnt get to have one (DAD!!)


plus they are fun!! if you like two different first names and you cant choose just one you could just have one be a middle name! middle names are so versatile they can be anything... thats why you should just give her your middle name!!! just do it if you love it!! :)


and so what if you dont use your middle name? it just sets you apart from everyone else even more and thats a good thing! people want to be individuals!!
you might want to pick another middle name if its hard to say. also you can always use the argument that when she gets out of line when she's a teenager that you can use her first and middle name to get your point across to her.my kids always know when they are in trouble because that's the only time we use both names. keeps them in line
i duno bout da names, but whenevr i need my man raymond to listen to me, here what i do: i take da sharpest knife from da kitchen drawer and chase him around screamin whatever da hell my issue with him is and den after he git tired of dat an he scared, he cave in and just gimme what i want. its pretty simple, jus don't get too carried away wit dat knife... datz how my aunt end up in prison.


LuV,


***$LAVEN***
Actually, I know many people who dislike their first names and use their middle names instead. So, that argument could work. Also, you don't know what personality your child is going to have until he or she is old enough to show some form of communication. Some names just don't work with certain types of people. If the child has a middle name, it may suit him or her better.





Hope this helps!
If he believes it'll never be used, then ask him 'what's the harm then'. He only has to use the one.





I middle name my daughter when she's naughty, I don't intend to, it just pops out.





My grandparents have always used both my names on every birthday card they've given me.
i agree with you. tell him she could always use the 2nd name if she likes it better than the first.if you like your middle name and want to give it to your daughter,i would do it. name her something you want and will be happy with.
Tell him that you are the one carrying and giving birth to the baby.


And whats the harm in having a second name anyway?


Whats his problem?
If anyone has the same first and last name as her you can tell her apart on a list because of her middle name :S
Say that if theres another girl with her first name and last initial that she can go by for example Maddie G if her name were Madelyn Grace ____ ~I LOVE Derek
Tell him that the second name means more to people. Usually they are family names that are like a tradition.
Then don't give her the name since it's so hard to pronounce it.
uhmm what is your style of names??





but I like these:





Alyvia Grace or Maleah Joy


Nigel Parker or Landon Kai
i agree with the person below me
L0L!


0MG i AM in THE SAME SiTUATi0N MY BF WANTS T0 GiVE 0UR BABY JUST 0NE NAME AND A LAST NAME! i T0LD HiM i AM THE 0NE WH0 iS BiRTHiNG THiS CHiLD S0 i WANT 2 NAMES!L0L


HE WAS LiKE i LiKE BR00KE L______ THAT'S iT! i WAS LiKE WHY N0T ELiNA BR00KE AND HE'S LiKE N0 JUST BR00KE!


i AM G0iNG CRAZY TRYiNG T0 GET HiM T0 AGREE AND THE N0 SEX THiNG D0ESN'T W0RK BECAUSE HE GETS ALL PiSSY! L0L


iDK WHAT i AM GUNNA D0 i JUST T0LD HiM Y0U PiCK A NAME AND i WiLL PiCK AN0THER NAME THAT G0ES WELL WiTH iT AND Y0U CAN CALL THE BABY WHAT Y0U MAY BUT THE CHiLD HAS A FiRST AND MiDDLE NAME! HE KiNDA LET UP A BiT AND SAiD i GUESS BUT Y0U HAVE T0 AGREE AT LEAST iF WE HAVE A B0Y HE GETS T0 NAME HiM! i WAS LiKE 0K BUT i AM GUNNA GiVE THE BABY A MiDDLE NAME AND Y0U D0N'T HAVE T0 EVER USE iT! HE iS LiKE THAT'S JUST LiKE SAYiNG Y0U DiDN'T KN0W WHAT T0 NAME THE BABY S0 Y0U GAVE HiM/HER A CH0iCE T0 G0 BY! L0L...GUYS ARE STUBB0RN GiRL! iDK WHAT i AM GUNNA D0 WiTH MiNE..BUT i KN0W 0NE THiNG...iDK WHAT i W0ULD D0 WiTH0UT HiM EiTHER! S0METiMES Y0U HAVE T0 C0MPR0MiSE!








H0PE i HELPED S0ME!


G00D LUCK AND BEST WiSHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment