Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Could you pick your husband out simply by ';feeling your way'; through a group of nude men while blindfolded?

Men, you can answer too. Just switch the group of nude men for women.Could you pick your husband out simply by ';feeling your way'; through a group of nude men while blindfolded?
What woman hasn't had to feel out her husband in the midst of many nude men while being blindfolded?


I actually have done this (blindfolded) but the men weren't nude :( Then once they were all nude..but I wasn't married OR blindfolded.


Now I can't remember what the initial Q was. My mind is wandering.Could you pick your husband out simply by ';feeling your way'; through a group of nude men while blindfolded?
I would love to think I could do it but my brain isn't 100% certain I could actually do it. The only thing certain is I would make a lot of men get very excited as I tried.
Yes! I believe I could...I'd have to grab certain areas though because he has some unique ';feels'; haha.
I would like to think I could, but would be willing to test this out if that's what your really asking
Yes, but have you done it?
I could definitely tell. When do I get to try this? lol
yes.. i can may be.. not sure.. havent dont that before.. but cant tell untill i do that.. would u line-up in that time too?

No comments:

Post a Comment