Sunday, August 22, 2010

What would you do if you were pretty sure that your husband sometimes put on your bra and undies when you ?

out for the evening or shopping ?





Would you just let it go or embarass him by asking, or what?What would you do if you were pretty sure that your husband sometimes put on your bra and undies when you ?
Ask him if he'd wear them for you? (all the while pretending that you don't suspect he does this) Tell him you think it would turn you on. If he puts it on no problem that might be a slight indication. Then just go ahead and ask if he does.What would you do if you were pretty sure that your husband sometimes put on your bra and undies when you ?
Umm, i'd be wtf are you doing,have you lost your mind..





There are more men who do this type of thing secretly than you could ever imagine... Society doesn't accept this behaviour so of course they are closet cross dressers....I couldn't deal with it at all...seriously how could you look at your man in the same light as before....it's like he has lost his masculinity....





Who am I too judge what others do...it's their lives and if it rocks their world and there not hurting anyone else then by all mean they can do what the please...I just don't wanna see it ever....
I have absolutely no interest in that whatsoever, but if I did, my wife would probably make a joke about it and then be very accepting. She's open minded and sweet!
';Lacey things the wife is missin'


Didn't ask for her permission.


I'm wearin' her clothes,


Her silk pantyhose,


Walkin' Round in Women's underwear!';
i would have to ask


that would drive me nuts always wondering i would need to ask him


he does leave


he doesnt say sorry
I would start bringing all of my underthings with me wherever I go.





My purse IS pretty big.
Oh boy thats thick..I would confront him and find the source of the issue there are a slew of psychological issues that could be afflicting him...find out!!
well that is better than shoving a kotex up the **** crack...
lol thats funny. ask him to model for you next time j/k!. i would ask him about it but, not try to embarass him...
Give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise your in deep doo doo!
you should set up a hidden camera and then make him buy the video from you.
Hide my good undies, those things are expensive.
put camera in there
WTF I would be out!!!
he does it because he like having sex

No comments:

Post a Comment