Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where or whom do I contact to find out if my husband has been married before?

I heard from my separated husband's ex-partner that he has been married 3x before me. He did not reveal this to me before we married and I feel I have been conned. Where do I go to get proof?Where or whom do I contact to find out if my husband has been married before?
you ask your hubbie. he should not lie to you. he is a jerk if he does. if he denies it, you can purchase background checks.Where or whom do I contact to find out if my husband has been married before?
lol.....how long did you date before marriage??.....like 2 weeks


you didn't bother asking him if he was ever married.....retard
his parents or state where they got married in
ask his WIFE
  • beauty tips
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment