Sunday, August 22, 2010

I think I might be pregnant. Should I wait for my husband to be with me when I take the test or not?

I had a miscarriage in May and thought I was pregnant once since then. When we found out I wasnt, my husband was so bummed. He really likes being involved, and I know he would want to be there. It is possible that in this case, it is better to protect him, or should we go through the happiness or sadness together?I think I might be pregnant. Should I wait for my husband to be with me when I take the test or not?
I would love to have my hubby there when i take the test especially since this will be our first child. I would rather spare him the heart ache of seeing a BFN because it does get tiring...there are times when i wish he was there with me but i'd rather be unhappy myself than to upset him also. We are very close and we do everything together but for this part, i'd rather do it myself in private and if it's a BFP then i'll surprise him in in a big way...Do what you feel is best..i think either way works.I think I might be pregnant. Should I wait for my husband to be with me when I take the test or not?
first, sorry for your loss. march for me. but i am so stuck on this!! i understand why it would be good to take the test and if its negative, only your feelings are hurt. if you do it together both of you will be hurt. however, if it is positive, you guys will share that special moment. or maybe he like GOOD surprises!!! take it and surprise him! it really is a matter of what you could deal with. can you do the test and he not get mad or will you withhold it from him. im not judging either way. its a matter of how your marriage works for you %26amp; your husband! good luck and i hope you get a positive!!!
i would wait to do it with my hubby.. me and my babe go through everything together and it only makes us stronger.. we are ttc too and he does get really sad about my negative test and my period lol





if he wont be home soon and your going nuts to see if your pregnant maybe you could test and tell him the good news while hes at work ?... or i forgot if its not positive.. i dunno.. id do it with him though.
I hoping for the best for you two- but yes, you should go through that together.





That way if it's great news you will both enjoy the moment together from the beginning. and if it's not, then you can both support each other and understand each other.





good luck!


x
FIRST I WANNA SAY IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST I ALSO LOST A CHILD IN MAY HE WAS A STILL BORN!! MY HUBBY WAS SO INVOLVED WITH EVERYTHING PRENATAL APP EVEN UP UNTIL WE LOST HIM THEN WE THOUGHT WE WAS PREGNANT AGAIN AND WE WASNT THAN GOT PREGNANT IN SEPT. HAD A MISCARRIAGE!! WE WERE VERY UPSET!!!! BUT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW I THINK YOU SHOULD INVOLVE HIM!!!! IT WILL HURT YOU IN THE LONG RUN!!!
I would take a pregnancy test first then the suprise will be so much better.
I like having my husband there but everyone is different. Just ask him if he wants to be there next time you test
  • beauty tips
  • make up advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment