Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do me and my Husband have a pet problem?

Ok we have 39 rats, 5 hamsters and one is pg, 2 rabits, 3 birds, and 2 dogs and Kitten and we love them everday they are our pride and Joy.Do me and my Husband have a pet problem?
Not at all, as long as you can afford to care for them properly, which includes emergency vet care, etc. I love my pets enough to lay my life on the line for them. People who have never experienced it are really missing out, IMO.Do me and my Husband have a pet problem?
Why on earth do you have 39 rats?!


That is a bit excessive. Do you have time to give each individual rat the time and attention it needs, as well as the rabbits and birds and dogs? In my opinion, yes, you do have a problem.
If they are your pride and joy then I don't see how it can be a problem.
Well, at least you don't have to worry about clothes,education,etc. as you would if you would have that many kids!!!!lol
pet problem or too many pets?


I would say you have too many pets.
Not at all as long as there taken care of. Personaly rats give me the Hebbie Jebbies. But each to there own!!!!!
39 rats?! Wow!





As long as you provide proper care and can afford everything, including vet visits, I don't see why you'd have a pet problem.
As long as you can afford to feed them properly and take them to the vet when needed, and not breeding them! I don't see a problem, I know some people in the rat rescues that have over 100 rats!
its ok if u have the time to take care of them
yes, you have a problem. You need to separate the female and male rats to stop the reproducing. Same with the hammies and the bunnies should be spayed and neutered, just like cats and dogs and ferrets, etc.
You need to purchase a large snake, then you will have less... to worry about.
As long as you have the time, money, and space for all those animals I don't see a problem
aww that is cute :D I love animals too.. if u really love them and you can afford to feed them and to have care of all them : no you don`t have a pet problem :)
As long as financially you can care for all of them, you have the room, and you also have the time for all of them, it sounds like you will be just fine!
its called a wild life sanctuary lol as long as you two enjoy them and its all sanitary--enjoy
omg. can you afford to feed them ALL?





thats crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment