Friday, August 20, 2010

What a young un-married girl really expects when looking for husband?

any guess?What a young un-married girl really expects when looking for husband?
sense of security and her importance in partner life


What a young un-married girl really expects when looking for husband?
Honesty. Fidelity. Love. Compassion. Kindness. Communication. Humour.
love, respect, romantic, faithful, good looking, super sexy, financial secure is a huge +, with no kids, a million dol. smile, non abusive, polite, divine, gorgeous, easy going, quiet, speaks many languages like me, and being the same religion like me, that's all....for now, lol
My criteria? Its different from others...





-compassionate


-loving


-silly


-huge nerd and doesn't care


-makes me laugh


-family oriented person (not wanting kids, just loves to be with his family)


-thoughtful


-hardworking


-honest honest HONEST


-respectful


-tender


-willing to stand up for what he believes in


-has a mind of his own


-treats me like #1, cause I do the same for him


-appreciates what I do for him


and last but not least.....


-love me unconditionally





I am happily married to a man who fits ALL this criteria... just not 100% of the time... lol
A best friend,someone who values and loves her for who she is.She wants someone she can love,and be number one to him.This is of course referring to an honest approach as opposed to marrying for the wrong reasons. Also, most want to have his children.
A best friend, honest,caring, stable- emotionally and financially . Someone who is going to love her make her feel special. This can go on forever!
A young mature acting unmarried guy with a good job or good future ahead if him. That is honest, loving and thoughtful.
It depends


some want love


some want they guy to have a good paying job


I say just be yourself. The right one will find you.





I gave my ex gf the love and all of that and she still cheated and she wanted to marry me.


Our relationship failed due to her self esteem and she let her self go mentally and physically. She now weighs over 300 pounds...
Well since ALL US WOMAN aren't ALL ALIKE%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I don't know how to answer this question??? I might be looking for something totally different from a man compared to the woman standing next to me. I don't like it when people think that either ALL woman are alike or ALL men are alike?? It's never made sense to me. Thats why we're all individuals. We all have DIFFERENT likes and dislikes and wants and needs. And we all have different personalitys.
hhmmn the first thing would be, He shud Love her as she is, his family shud be good specially his MOM to be good to her. He shud earn good money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment