Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it bad that I dont like to cuddle with my husband because every time we do he expects sex?

Is it bad that im not physically attracted to him lately? What can I do? Is it bad that I havent been orgasming during sex lately? Is it bad that I only have sex with him 3times a week only because he wants to?Is it bad that I dont like to cuddle with my husband because every time we do he expects sex?
3 times a week is more then he needs. Sounds like he is over hormonal. You need to be in control of it. You're the woman. You say when. No it isn't bad to not be physically attracted to him. If he ain't got it anymore then he just don't have it. It isn't your fault you aren't orgasaming anymore. It is his job to do that for you and if you're not getting anything out of it you need to quit putting out to please him.Is it bad that I dont like to cuddle with my husband because every time we do he expects sex?
It's bad only if you feel it's bad. I don't know how long you're married


or how old you both are. But you need to sit down with the TV off and cover all of the problems.


If you two cannot do that, find a way out for yourself.
yes it is that's how you end up with a side fling. you are going to end up hurting the guy or him hurting you at the end of it. try to enjoy it or add some fuel to your fire. (toys and fantasies)
I know what you mean. He gets all his needs met but who cares about your orgasms and needs right?? It's very frustrating!!!
i think that's bad. you should want to feel like that towards him.. try spicing things up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment