Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Men, Can I get some tips for trying new positions with my husband?

I want to give him a surprise tonight. Something different. Can anyone help?Men, Can I get some tips for trying new positions with my husband?
We would have to known what your ';normal'; or ';usual'; positions are to suggest new ones!





I enjoy ';reverse cowgirl';! The view is awesome!Men, Can I get some tips for trying new positions with my husband?
Sleeping doggy style. Its like doggy but you are not on your knees, you are flat and he is on top of your back giving it to you from behind.
I will get suspended again if I answer. I will email you :)
Do the superman, my guy loves it. :DD
You want to surprise him, Take him from behind.
Having dinner ready when he got home would be a nice start. ;-)
So you want for us to get our account suspended by throwing us this trick question huh?
try anal but use a lot of lube!!
can i just show you?
go to cosmo online.. they have great tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment