Sunday, August 22, 2010

What to get my husband for our anniversary?

My husband and I are about to celebrate our one year anniversary on the 9th of February. I am 31 weeks pregnant and am on limited bed-rest ( I can get out of the bed for a few hours a day if I need to) What is a good gift or something s sweet to do for him please help I have no clue...... thanksWhat to get my husband for our anniversary?
I am sure you know by now what he likes and what he doesn't like. Buy him something that is his favorite item. If you can't get out bed, ask a family member or friend to get it for you. Since you are on bed rest and can't get out, buy his favorite movie and plan a movie night in the bed with the two you. You can get some of his favorite snacks and the two of you can cuddle together, watch movies, and possibly discuss the upcoming new addition to the family. It is simple, sweet and it is something that both of you can enjoy.What to get my husband for our anniversary?
Given your current condition, I would say hold off the big celebration at later time. For now, just keep things simple and sweet. Try to get enough rest on that day, order or have someone takes care of the dinner. Buy anything that say '1st anniversary'. Hallmark usually sells those. I assume your husband is going to take care of card, candle, flower, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment