Friday, August 20, 2010

Can taking Pristiq affect the quality and/or quantity of my husband's sperm?

My husband currently takes Pristiq. We are going to start trying to conceive soon and want to know if this drug will affect the quality and/or quantity of his sperm. Should he stop taking it while we are trying to conceive?Can taking Pristiq affect the quality and/or quantity of my husband's sperm?
I never heard that it can. I take Pristiq but my husband doesnt but he doesnt have any sperm anyway. I dont think it can effect the quality but Im not sure about the quantity. Good Luck and God Bless!!!Can taking Pristiq affect the quality and/or quantity of my husband's sperm?
The answer is I don't know. Any drug or medicine can have side effects that are not listed as normal. The only way to tell for sure is to have your husband tested. This is something that really does need a doctor involved. There are a lot of antidepressant drugs out there that normally don't have any effect on sperm, but again, work with your doctor.pp

No comments:

Post a Comment