Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to get my husband to give me another baby..?

So I am 30 this month and my husband and I have 2 kids and I have always want 4 and he has a son from another marriage, he doesn't live with us. So I am ready for our last child, God willing. And he is stalling and I want to do this so we can go to the next chapter of out life. So how do I get him to relax on this issue and start trying?How to get my husband to give me another baby..?
Just tell him that you really want another child and you love him and you want kids while you are still young and healthy.How to get my husband to give me another baby..?
I never wanted more than 2 kids but my wife would have one a year until she gets to 50 if she could. Any way we had two after 5 years of marriage and the question of no. 3 came up of course. The pressure was really on me not that she made any threats or got heavy. It didn't help that we'd had two boys and she had always wanted a girl (not that we don't both adore the little fellas!). In the end we compromised - I agreed to go for no3. but no more after that. I did it because I love her and I was only holding out because of selfish motives (I wasn't bothered about having a daughter and just didn't want the grief of having three little ones on the go). Guess what happened when we went for the scan and found out the sex? another boy. My heart sank through the floor as I could see this would forever be an issue between us. We now have three little boys and adore them - I have no regrets about having a third - but every time we see a little girl being fussed over or dressed up by her Mum, my wife and I exchange a little look. As for advice - don't get all extreme and confrontational but do make it clear just how much this is all-important to you. Good luck.
Tell him you want another baby. Flat out. Say ';its time, i'm ready and i do NOT want to wait til i'm older'; Make a date out of it, and if he goes to use a condom, say ';No, i want another child, i'm not waiting so quit stalling'; It's mean but if you've always wanted more than 4 then he should agree. Marriage is about compromise.
Sit down and have an honest conversation with him. Why is he putting on the brakes? What worries him? Try to work on easing the reasons that he hesitates in having another child.
did you ask him why he isn't ready? maybe he's worried about changing the dynamic of your family right now. just explain that this is a good time in your lives to have a baby and you really want to start trying right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment