Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should I get my husband for our 1yr Anniversary?

We are both young we are both 22 yrs old. He loves dance, but I am so confused. Someone please help!!What should I get my husband for our 1yr Anniversary?
Then take him an unforgettable place where you two can dance.What should I get my husband for our 1yr Anniversary?
How about a CD of some of his favorite tunes to dance to?





For our 1st wedding anniversary we went to a nice restaurant and we also exchanged special card (think of it as a Hallmark moment). Other anniversaries I have cooked very special dinners to surprise my husband.
1st anniversary is paper - so tickets to his favorite sporting event or concert would be good.
I always enjoy getting a box of finger cots and a 6-pack of Capri-suns.
buy a stripper pole and dance for him : )~
  • costume mask
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment