Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you give your husband oral if you got nothing in return if he worked 16hr day and asked for one?

How many women out there give their husbands oral and get nothing in return? Would you give your husband oral if he asked for it after working 16 hours knowing you would not get anything in return?Would you give your husband oral if you got nothing in return if he worked 16hr day and asked for one?
i would...i like giving headWould you give your husband oral if you got nothing in return if he worked 16hr day and asked for one?
I wouldn't do it only if i was in the mood or get something in return well for the working part i work 8 hrs and don't even get a massage or anything he's the mommy and im the daddy but i just found out im pregnant so i just deal with it but he should do something for you because if i give my husband-orall sex im horny after so its it should be 2 to please not one its not rightbecausee my husband doesn't like doing oral and idon't either and i do it because he likes it but we make deals
Yes, if it gives you pleasure in pleasing him. Although I don't understand how you could not get anything in return. Not even a kiss goodnight or him playing with your hair while u r performing oral on him? Obviously there's something not right there.


If my hubby would ask: I would enjoy just knowing I could please him, although he rather enjoys both parties involvement, I can't really recall my hubby asking specifically for this though.


How about turning the tables: would he be willing to please you with just fondling (no penile penetration) and he not get anything in return?
I do and would...but the thing is both of us are getting something out of it because i enjoy it and he is getting pleasure. So it is fair..





idk about others but i want to please my man in every way, i ain't keen on him looking else where due to the fact i rejected what makes him happy and is not an issue for me to do. The way i see it I have the ability to do everything that there is no excuse looking else where...when you condition that is when things go rocky. Be happy he wants you to please him. ;-)
I get intimacy in return.


I d be glad to do that.


I d be so happy he asked me and not some other bimbo.


I have evenb offered and he doesn t even want it anymore,I dont know who he s been talking to, or what.








I hope you get some intiacy from him at other times (?)
Of course, I would give it any time without expecting anything in return. Obviously not EVERY time but it makes him happy and he works hard. Why not. Plus he would do the same for me without expecting anything back.
it's rare that i don't get anything in return, but even if i knew that i wouldn't get anything i return i would still do that for him
Of course i would and if he is working that hard then he deserves it.





He is my husband and whatever makes him happy makes me happy.
Sure I would, I give him oral all the time without getting anything in return (he eventually pays me back, though, with some crazy good sex). I love him, and it makes him happy.
But you did get something in return,,,,,,,,protein.No seriously,what you got in return was a paycheck that he worked his tail off for.
ey that guy works pretty hard for you the least you can do is suck a little dick maybe fondle his balls
Sure. But more than likely you will get something in return. Forking leads to spooning. lol
would you have your husband go get it from another woman? if not, then stop complaining and give it to him.
Sure I would give it to him.
With pleasure...and maybe even give him a back rub...cook him dinner..and clean up...smiling the whole time.
i would give my wife oral just for the fun of it
nope. I mean aren't you working too? Are you not tired as well?!? No way in hell. If i wasn't working and just at home, then MAYBE. But to stay at home and clean the house, take care of the kids, is work as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment