Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I get my husband to pause the dvd for me when I need to go to the bathroom?

Often when I watch a video with my husband he won't pause the movie for me so I can go to the bathroom b/c he says it ruins the mood of the film. However, I like to eat popcorn and drink something during the movie so it makes me have to go but since he won't pause it, I have to use an adult diaper. Even when I haven't drank anything during the movie I usually have to go and he says other people shouldn't have to suffer for me. It was really embarassing for me tonight because we had company and he asked if I had my diaper on in front of them and I am only 20 years old. He says he doesn't mind if I wear a diaper but if I pee I he won't let me sit in his lap anymore. I'm just getting so worn out by this that I have often watched movies with Jessica instead without my husband just so we can pause it and do what we need to do.How can I get my husband to pause the dvd for me when I need to go to the bathroom?
Ok lets say you are not joking and if you are not then just punch him in the freaking mouth and tell him its for being the ****** that he is.How can I get my husband to pause the dvd for me when I need to go to the bathroom?
If this is NOT a joke...


I would pick up the remote myself and PAUSE the movie and take the remote with me to the bathroom (make sure that you wash your hands before retuning to the couch) and then hit ';PLAY'; and continue to watch the movie...Tell him that while he is waiting for you he can go grab a drink out of the refrigerator...If it was me in this situation, I wouldn't put up with that immature attitude.
If i knew my husband was going to put on an adult diaper I would not pause it...just so i could laugh at him...You need to get up and pause it yourself..or threaten to remove the dvd and take it with you if he does not pause it...then he will likely pause it so that you guys will not have to completely restart the dvd. If this does not work you MUST WITHHOLD SEX OR START OFFERING UP BJ'S IN EXCHANGE FOR THE PAUSE!
If you are 20 then you should be able to go before the movie and hold it for the 2 hours it takes to watch a movie. If you can't hold it for 2 hrs then there is something wrong with you. I am with your husband you should hold it or miss the movie.
You're kidding, right? You're 20 and you wear an adult diaper because your husband won't pause a dvd for you? A) leave your husband B) miss part of the movie and go pee and C) I can't believe what you're saying at all. Does your husband hit you too?
it takes a secure person to wear a diaper but its not right so get back at him by slipping laxatives in his food or drink next time you watch a movie and see if his rule still applies lol








please answer mine?:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>






Go to the bathroom quickly! It is not like you are missing anything really important in the two minutes it might take you. Don't wear a diaper I mean why? If you don't like it, when you walk by the tv, turn it off or something but don't degreat your self sheesh
Next time, tell him your diaper is full, then pull it off and playfully put it over his head. Do it while watching Titanic, right as the ship is going down, that way you'll keep the mood going for your husband.
I would not permit my husband to make me wear diapers. That's childish. If he doesn't stop the DVD for you and you have to pee, do it right in front of him or while sitting on his lap. That should teach him to be more considerate.
Hit him in the head with something hard and pause it yourself. Meg





Take the remote with you to the bathroom. Neen





Lay down the law. Pause in the middle of things he likes. Joe (special guest)
Okay...


Get rid of the diapers.


Tell your husband your not wearing diapers for him!


He has to pause the movie for you or thats not a good husband.


Why do you take getting as an inferior???
you've got to be kidding !! if this is really true, just take the remote and pause it yourself and take it with you to the bathroom. tell him to grow up and quit being such a controlling PIG!
hes sellfish and clearly doesnt deserve you. just do this. next time hes in the mood tell him that youre not in the mood. after a while he'll wonder why you never wanna do it
sounds like he has control over you, are you an adult or child? if you ask these ?'s you know the answer. pretty lady leave this jerk or reap his wrath cause its only gonna get worse. I'm so sorry. thanks. xoxo
Lay the remote on the floor...kick him in the balls...make sure his knee falls upon the pause button... he won't be able to push play because he will have both hands on his balls....he should stay that way until you get back at least
Start missing the parts of the movie and just go. As you are walking away tell him he is cut off from any and all other pleasures.
1) Try a Porta Potty;


2) Try a 'New' Husband....!!
take the remote and pause it and walk to the bathroom
grab the remote and press pause and if he takes it back then slap him with the remote
Turn the movie off or tell him he's being a dick and needs to be more sensitive
Tell him you will divorce with him. Let's see if he will pees if you say that. ;)
Tell him you'll divorce him if he doesn't pause it!
aww i'm sorry:( he shouldn't be treating you like that!!!


maybe try going to the bathroom before the movie?



Sit on his lap and then go.
LMAO LOLOLOL adult diaper that's hilarious.
Lmaoo, Diaper? That's funny!
It aint Happelin,,,sorry honey
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO
*monocle drops from eye
Your husband sounds like a jerk.
um, take the remote

No comments:

Post a Comment