Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it a good idea to take a position where my husband would be my boss?

Principal. Teacher. Husband. Wife. Good? Bad?Is it a good idea to take a position where my husband would be my boss?
divorce laneIs it a good idea to take a position where my husband would be my boss?
I think its a bad idea. For one thing he might start controlling you more at home. Thinking he has more control that hes your boss. Also most relationships that the husband and wife work together ends up in fights everyday, or divorce. I had a friend whose parents work together, every time I was visiting they were fighting. My friend said that it was an every day thing.
VERY BAD IDEA!!! The idea of having to go to your husband for permission would be horrible. And on top of that, you guys would get a lot of stuff just because people would think that he plays favorites with you just because you are his wife. Or if something happens at work between you two then it will be brought home. That is all the making for a disaster!! Avoid it as best as possible!
My husband was my boss. He owned the company and I was his right-arm.





He is not my ex-husband.....he is still the boss and I am still his right-arm.





It was really really ...and I insist really hard to reach that place where I see him as my boss and him as his employee only.





I have achieved something rarely done. We have been working as exs for 5 years now.





It works because I accept he is my boss and he has the final word.





ADD: If I could turn back time, I would not do it.
I think it depends on the type of couple you are. Some people say no, some say go for it. My boyfriend was my boss for lil over 4 years and nobody knew it. It was heard at first not to act like a loving couple when around others but was fun to tuck away and get a kiss here and there. After having to resist each other all day made it all that more fun when we got home.We're the type of couple that never seems to get tired of each other, we loved working together.
Other teachers = suspicious of your every move (both of you).


Sadly, NOT worth the hassle.


xoxoxoxo
Bad. Most work places dont like that situation either. Some wont even allow it.
If you both feel good about working to gather, I don't see that this should be a problem. If I were you I would go for it.
Bad idea. I would avoid it.
I would NOT make that move....

No comments:

Post a Comment